Up to 10% off when booking a flight with Etihad for all Sampath Bank American Express® Cardmembers.
Partner: Etihad Airways
Promotion Period: Till 30th June 2018
Online bookings: www.etihad.com/en/exclusive-deals/amex-offer/
Eligible Card Categories: Sampath Bank American Express® Cardmembers.
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is only valid for one way & return trip fares. Discount would not be applicable on multicity destinations/stopovers.
- Sampath Bank American Express® Cardmembers can receive up to 10% off when booking a flight with Etihad.
- Cardmembers must book and travel by 30th June 2018.
- Payment must be with Sampath Bank American Express® Card and bookings must be made on etihad.com/amexoffer.
- Flights and fare types are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The discount only applies to flights that are sold by Etihad Airways and operated by Etihad Airways or Etihad codeshare partners.
- Flights eligible for the discount are clearly signalled by a yellow star next to them. Please ensure only flights eligible for the discount are selected when booking.
- The discount only applies to the base fare and not on taxes or additional charges.
- The discount is valid on all Economy Saver, Economy Value, Economy Freedom, Business Saver, Business Value, Business Freedom & First Freedom, excluding child or infant fares.
- From time to time, Economy Class fares categorized as Breaking Deals may be available for sale. Discount will not apply to these Breaking Deal fares, but they will be bookable through etihad.com/amexoffer.
- Changes and cancellations are subject to charges and fees as per published fare rules.
- All changes must be made with Etihad via etihad.com or Etihad call centers. Etihad call centres can be found at http://www.etihadguest.com/en/contact-us/
- Etihad Airways are the promoter and are solely responsible for the fulfillment of the offer.
- The Bank accepts no responsibility in any way for any goods/services purchased and any dispute relating to same should be resolved by the Cardmember directly with the Partner and any claim by the Cardmember against the Partner will not relieve the Cardmember from his/her obligation or repayment to the bank.
- The General Terms & Conditions for credit card transactions will be applicable.